We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in communicating and problem-solving.
- Experience or good knowledge of Internet digital and/or performance marketing;
- Good analytical skills;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, email, Google Docs;
- Mobile device usage skills (iOS, Android);
- Passionate about mobile games and mobile games industry;
- Fluent English (minimum Upper-Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus);
- Goal-oriented, detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-driven, ability to multitask and work under pressure, good organizational skills;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field; Master is a plus; Experience in games marketing and/or games live ops is a plus.
- Work together with the game development team to plan and set up in-game campaigns and promotions through the company's proprietary tools;
- Collaborate with the Art team on creating the assets for offers and promotions including localizations;
- Analyze campaign performance to improve KPIs and produce reports;
- Review competing games to stay on top of the market trends in in-game marketing;
- Work to generate new ideas and improve practices in order to advance retention, engagement and monetization of our game audience.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Job interview-based salary;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employee.