G5 Entertainment, (G5EN) a publicly traded, growing developer and publisher of high quality mobile games is looking to expand the User Acquisition / Growth team. You will be collaborating closely with our marketing, creative and product teams to complete initiatives and contribute to G5's continual growth. You will play a vital part in the company's growth strategy by managing and owning performance marketing advertisement campaigns globally across a multitude of different channels and partners.
• Collect and process paid traffic data;
• Analyze paid traffic KPIs;
• Analyze user behavior inside the game to identify in-game events and behavior patterns and develop new quality indicators;
• Analyze churn rates and patterns to develop an ideal re-engagement strategy;
• Create predictive ROI models;
• Analyze the performance of various art using statistical techniques;
• Support the marketing and analytical teams with performance reports and reviews;
• Analyze, report and continuously improve all marketing KPIs;
• Strong knowledge of Mathematical Theory, Probability and Statistics;
• Understanding of R/Python and practical experience with this data science toolkit;
• Expertise in statistical analysis techniques;
• Expertise in developing predictive mathematical models;
• Understanding of F2P game monetization basics;
• Understanding of mobile game user acquisition basics;
• Knowledge of the main KPIs used to measure user acquisition performance;
• Experience working with marketing teams is a plus;
• Experience working as an analyst/marketer/game designer in a game development environment is a plus.
Please send us your CV at email@example.com and we will get back to you.