SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Practical knowledge of IT, performance marketing and ads management;
- Fluent English (minimum Upper-Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, goal orientation;
- Ability to both work independently, take initiative and be a part of the team;
- Advanced PC user (Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs);
- Skills in working with devices iOS, Android;
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the mobile industry;
- Tireless attention to detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Pitch creative ideas and design messaging for various ads;
- Allocate marketing resources to affiliate programs and to CPM, CPC, CPL, and CPA advertising;
- Coordinate the efforts of various teams to maintain the quality and consistency of the campaigns;
- Review and communicate weekly/monthly analytics with Marketing Lead;
- Identify new revenue opportunities with affiliates and mobile advertisements.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.