G5 Entertainment, (G5EN) a publicly traded, growing developer and publisher of high quality mobile games is looking to expand the User Acquisition / Growth team. You will be collaborating closely with our marketing, creative and product teams to complete initiatives and contribute to G5's continual growth. You will play a vital part in the company's growth strategy by managing and owning performance marketing advertisement campaigns globally across a multitude of different channels and partners.
Are you looking to join a team, where you can actually drive impactful results on a large scale?
- Manage the daily operations of User Acquisition, which include setting up, managing and optimizing ad campaigns;
- Analyzing data to optimize campaign performance;
- Keeping aware of new tools that are available in the UA arena that might help improve our UA efforts;
- Conducting competitive analysis including monitoring competitor activity, specifically regarding UA;
- Understand user value across different titles, channels, and geographies;
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels;
- Own relationships with various channels and partners;
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts across various media types.
- 1-3 years experience managing User Acquisition campaigns;
- Experience with web analytics, analysis and online reporting metrics;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including data analysis and pivot tables;
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and own projects from beginning to end;
- Familiarity with various ad platforms/networks/channels in mobile industry (experience with Facebook marketing is a plus);
- Self-starter, motivated, can-do attitude;
- Passion for problem solving and desire to execute daily optimizations and increase overall performance.
Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.