- VP Marketing reports to CEO and is responsible for the worldwide strategy and implementation of the group’s marketing on mobile through external and internal channels, from brand strategy to digital performance marketing and creative development, to email, social media, search optimization, portfolio marketing and wherever the technology evolves and whatever it takes to deliver results.
- VP Marketing understands target audience and competitive landscape for the company’s products and is data-oriented and insight-driven, proactive in evolving the group’s branding and strategy for the best performance in a very competitive and dynamic marketplace.
- VP Marketing leads and develops a global marketing team within the group, communicates with internal development studios and maintains active travel schedule across company’s offices and internal conferences to meet with stakeholders, as well attends industry events and visits partners in Eastern and Western Europe, USA, and Asian countries.
- 5+ years of relevant strategic marketing management for mobile platforms;
- Marketing background or education;
- Strong analytical and management skills;
- Good understanding of technology behind digital marketing
- Excellent leadership capabilities;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to maintain active travel schedule and stay effective;
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and deliver results;
- Game industry experience is a plus;
- Multi-cultural background, experience and knowledge of foreign cultures and languages is a plus.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Job interview-based salary;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employee.