G5 Entertainment, (G5EN) a publicly traded, growing developer and publisher of high-quality mobile games is looking to expand the User Acquisition / Growth team. You will be collaborating closely with our marketing, creative and product teams to complete initiatives and contribute to G5's continual growth. You will play a vital part in the company's growth strategy by managing and owning performance marketing advertisement campaigns globally across a multitude of different channels and partners.
Are you looking to join a team, where you can actually drive impactful results on a large scale?
- Work with development teams and senior management to help design user acquisition campaigns
- Analyze key performance indicators for continuous optimization and growth of campaigns
- Provide analysis on various creatives to maximize return on investment
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with both our consumer and business products, identify growth opportunities, and execute on projects to drive growth and engagement
- Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of Analysts experience
- Experience with Excel functions (V-lookup and Pivot Tables a must)
- A basic understanding of programming and SQL
- Ideally, prior experience in gaming
- Extremely organized and attention to detail
- Analytical and metric driven
Please send us your CV at email@example.com and we will get back to you.