- Creating Network Security analysis. Technical security assessment of systems and networks. Penetration tests of developed and implemented systems, security risk assessment of systems and infrastructures.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and investigate security-related, information systems' anomalies based on security platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts
- Defining and executing the Security roadmap.
- Development of intruder models and attack vectors.
- Maintain, configure and analyze network and host-based security platforms.
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) platform.
Be a plus:
- Experience of successful penetration tests in local networks, client-server systems, websites, Wi-Fi, etc.
- Knowledge of malware trends and understanding of modern protection techniques.
- BS in computer science, information security, related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Detailed technical knowledge of application security, system security, network security, authentication/authorization protocols, and cryptography.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space near Ploschad Vosstaniya metro station;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Job interview-based salary;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for the employee.