Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Marketing Manager (cross-promo)
What you’ll have to do:
- Manage in-game marketing campaigns and recommend strategies for future optimizations;
- Identify and advocate initiatives that will improve player acquisition, and retention;
- Support creative asset development, including, but not limited to: playable ads, creative video, promotional materials from brief to final delivery with in-house creative teams, and ensure campaign messaging aligns with the overall marketing strategy;
- Measure results of the campaigns and optimize our assets and experiments;
- Identify new user engagement opportunities with mobile advertisements.
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the gamedev industry;
- Practical knowledge of digital, performance marketing, and ads management. Experience within the games industry is a plus;
- Fluent English (minimum Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, goal orientation, reporting skills are crucial;
- Able to manage content and maintain a large quantity of assets;
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs).
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only.
More about G5 Games:
We are in social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, LinkedIn
Swedish mobile game developer G5 Games organized IT-breakfast in Yerevan
How the G5 team draws attention to blood donation and supports a blood center in Kharkiv