G5 Games is a game developer and publisher headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. We have over 900+ talented professionals worldwide who work remotely in one of our 10 locations. More than 20 years ago, the company became one of the first mobile game developers in the world.
You may know us from hit projects like Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, The Secret Society®, the Jewels series, and many others.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Content Manager to join our team.
What you will work on:
- Manage content in the developer consoles.
- Prepare games for submission and release them according to the plan.
- Collaborate with Graphic, Motion Design, ASO, QA, Localization and other teams to prepare content.
- Contact the Support team in the case of issues.
- Keep up with app store news.
- Generate new ideas to improve workflow and content.
- Maintain team strategy and documentation.
It’s important to us:
- At least one year of experience in content management.
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational, time management, reporting and user-centric skills are crucial.
- Ability to manage content and maintain a large quantity of assets.
- Content creation skills.
- Knowledge of key marketing metrics.
- Experience with ActiveCollab, Jira or other PM platforms.
- Ability to set tasks for Graphical/Motion Designers and Copywriters.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel), Outlook and Google Docs.
- English proficiency (minimum Intermediate).
Would be a great bonus:
- Passion for mobile gaming, apps and the game development industry.
- Familiarity with game stores.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide.
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract in countries where the company doesn't have offices.
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia or Montenegro.
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment.
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events.
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialties.
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees.
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation.
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via g5e.com only.
More about G5 Games: