Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Game Systems Designer
What you’ll do:
- Create an exciting gaming experience in collaboration with storytelling designers, artists, and programmers.
- Prepare and manage the design documentation.
- Make up the terms of reference for programmers and artists.
- Develop concepts of game mechanics and implement them.
- Configure game entities and parameters.
- Work with the game analytics system.
- Formulate hypotheses to improve the key indicators of the project.
- Experience as Game Designer (at least 2 years).
- Gaming industry experience (at least 3 years).
- Released game projects are available.
- Good understanding of the principles and processes involved in creating free-to-play mobile games.
- Knowledge of the free-to-play games market and major global trends.
- Knowledge of the basic metrics of game analytics.
What would be cool:
- Experience in running released projects.
- Knowledge of UI/UX basics.
- Basic Photoshop skills.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- Understanding of player psychology.
- JIRA and Confluence experience.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free sports activities.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games:
We are in social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Linkedin
Vlad Suglobov about G5 Games history
Results 2021: Vlad Suglobov about the main achievements of the year