Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Head of User Acquisition (remote).
As the Head of User Acquisition, you will oversee several teams working on the paid promotion of G5’s titles to a worldwide audience. Your uncanny ability to derive meaningful insights from data as well as your technical and marketing savvy will be the foundation that leads all our efforts in developing UA strategy and delivering on it. Your people management experience will help you to nurture high-performance teams and foster solid communication with other teams in marketing organizations. You will also use your business acumen and strategic vision to manage multi-million dollar UA budgets and be an ‘advocate’ of G5 in any negotiations with the UA partners. The role requires significant cross-functional collaboration with Product, Finance, etc., and reports directly to the CMO.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and own the UA strategy and its implementation across G5’s portfolio of casual games with a monthly multi-million dollar budget;
- Manage several UA teams across the globe to deliver unparalleled results and operational excellence;
- Ensure that G5’s UA employs cutting-edge approaches and technologies, whether it’s BI solutions, LTV prediction models, programmatic buying algorithms, UA automation or something else that’s yet to surface;
- Build strong internal communications to deliver exceptional performance and synergy with the Creative, ASO, Analytical and Engineering teams;
- Serve as a main point of contact and expert for the Product Teams in the field of UA;
- Manage the relationships with all of the key UA partners to ensure the best outcomes and competitive advantages for G5;
- Cultivate a growth-oriented, data- and achievement-driven mindset of the UA teams while also inspiring a good-natured and friendly working environment.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven UA experience within the mobile games industry across more than just Facebook or Google Ads;
- Technical background and/or deep understanding of automation, programmatic buying, analytics and machine learning with regards to UA;
- Verifiable track record of growing revenue with the help of UA and managing multi-million dollar budgets;
- Success at building teams and processes to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- Demonstrated experience in approaches for creative testing at high velocity with great exit KPIs;
- Uncanny ability to derive actionable insights from scraps of data;
- A strong plus: experience with casual games (e.g. match-3, hidden object, mahjong and other casual genres);
- A plus: skills at programming (e.g. Python) and querying data (e.g. SQL);
- Must-haves: a positive attitude, a passion for games and a love of problem-solving.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via «g5e.com» only.
More about G5 Games: