Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: 2D Principal Puzzle Grind Artist (remote)
What you’ll do:
- Consult, train, and assist company projects in improving the quality of graphics within your specialty;
- Create prototypes and reference graphics;
- Work with different styles of company projects;
- Write the guidelines and documents;
- Supervise the company’s artists.
- More than 3 years of experience in game development;
- High level of expertise in your specialty. It means that your approach to work can be called systematic, and regardless of the task you can come to the predictable result of high quality;
- Extensive experience in developing various puzzle grinds: match-3, mahjong, merge, etc. It means that you know well the nuances of developing puzzle game scene fields: in terms of visuals, techniques, and approach to the task;
- If necessary, you can cope with the development of a separate chip and with the creation of the entire grind;
- Excellent communication skills: you must be able to express yourself clearly, both in writing and orally;
- Skill in giving feedback.
What would be cool:
- Experience in teaching;
- Experience in team management;
- Familiarity with 3D.
We don’t expect you to know and be able to do everything equally well. First and foremost, the task of the Principal Artist is to disseminate their experience and knowledge to the company’s artists. In order to feel comfortable in this role, it is necessary for you to have a wealth of knowledge and practice. This role is perfect for you if you’re not interested in developing towards management, but want to share your experience with your colleagues.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: