G5 Games is a game developer and publisher headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Since 2006 our company has become public and is listed on NASDAQ and OTCQX.
We create games in popular genres such as match-3, hidden object games, and mahjong solitaire. Our portfolio includes over 20 world-class projects, including Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels series, and others.
We are currently looking for an experienced 2D Principal Puzzle Grind Artist who will work on projects in various styles, improve the quality of graphics, create prototypes, and consult the art teams. Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
What you will work on:
- Consult, train, and assist company projects in improving the quality of graphics within your specialty;
- Create prototypes and reference graphics;
- Work with different styles of company projects;
- Write the guidelines and documents;
- Supervise the company’s artists.
It’s important to us:
- More than 3 years of experience in game development;
- High level of expertise in your specialty. It means that your approach to work can be called systematic, and regardless of the task you can come to the predictable result of high quality;
- Extensive experience in developing various puzzle grinds: match-3, mahjong, merge, etc. It means that you know well the nuances of developing puzzle game scene fields: in terms of visuals, techniques, and approach to the task;
- If necessary, you can cope with the development of a separate chip and with the creation of the entire grind;
- Excellent communication skills: you must be able to express yourself clearly, both in writing and orally;
- Skill in giving feedback.
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience in teaching;
- Experience in team management;
- Familiarity with 3D.
We don’t expect you to know and be able to do everything equally well. First and foremost, the task of the Principal Artist is to disseminate their experience and knowledge to the company’s artists. In order to feel comfortable in this role, it is necessary for you to have a wealth of knowledge and practice. This role is perfect for you if you’re not interested in developing towards management, but want to share your experience with your colleagues.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide;
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract;
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Malta, or Montenegro;
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment;
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events;
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialties;
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees;
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation;
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only.
More about G5 Games:
Follow us on social media: Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram
Swedish mobile game developer G5 Games organized IT-breakfast in Yerevan
How the G5 team draws attention to blood donation and supports a blood center in Kharkiv