G5 Games is a game developer and publisher headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. We have over 900+ talented professionals worldwide who work remotely or in one of our 10 locations. More than 20 years ago, the company became one of the first mobile game developers in the world.
You may know us from hit projects like Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, The Secret Society®, the Jewels series, and many others.
Our HR team is looking for a talented HR People Partner.
What you’ll do:
- Supervise HR processes: adaptation, evaluation, motivation, retention, etc.;
- HR-consultation for project teams and managers;
- Supervise and conduct One-on-one meetings, Performance Review meetings, Regular Meetings with management, Exit Interviews, etc.;
- Provide effective communication between divisions and employees of the company;
- Create Follow-ups on the results of the meetings, work with JIRA and Confluence;
- Support of the relocation process together with the Relocation Manager.
It’s important to us:
- At least 2+ years of experience in the position of HRM/HR Generalist/People Partner in an IT company;
- Understanding of principles of HR processes organization in the company: adaptation, motivation, evaluation, retention, etc.;
- Experience in individual work with employees and successful experience with all types of meetings;
- Excellent negotiating and presentation skills;
- Experience in settling challenging situations;
- Sincere interest and love for people, friendliness;
- High level of emotional intelligence, personal maturity;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Ability to write competent Follow-ups on the results of the meetings;
- Pre-intermediate English or better.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide;
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract;
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan or Montenegro;
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment;
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events;
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialities;
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees;
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation;
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only.
More about G5 Games: