Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Project Manager (office/remote).
What you’ll have to do:
- Ensure teamwork transparency: provide project status updates, report work progress to the parties concerned;
- Conduct continuous optimization of work processes and methods;
- Work for results;
- Ensure that goals, deadlines and budget requirements are met.
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager in the mobile game development industry;
- Managing a team of 15+ specialists distributed across different offices;
- Experience in managing a team consisting of more than just technical specialists;
- Confident JIRA/BigGantt user;
- Being able to manage two projects simultaneously;
- Experience in managing outsource teams;
- Experience in prioritization, planning and risk assessment;
- Good logical reasoning;
- Ability to clearly express thoughts in oral and written form;
- Analytical mindset.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: