Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Game Producer (remote).
What you are going to do:
- Manage the development project team and maintain the overall focus and vision of the project;
- Prepare development plans;
- Create design documents and specifications for the project;
- Analyze the project’s statistical metrics;
- Set and distribute tasks among the members of the project team;
- Control development deadlines;
- Manage risks, analyze alternative scenarios, make design decisions.
What we expect:
- Gaming industry experience (at least 3 years);
- F2P project management experience (at least 2 years);
- Knowledge of JIRA functionality;
- Leadership qualities, ability to motivate the team;
- Knowledge of project metrics and ability to analyze them;
- Outsourcing experience;
- English proficiency: Intermediate (B1) or above, oral and written.
Would be a great bonus:
- Game design experience;
- Good knowledge of the F2P gaming market and current gaming trends;
- Good logical reasoning;
- Ability to express your thoughts clearly in writing and convey them to employees;
- Experience in managing several projects in parallel;
- Budgeting skills;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology principles;
- Technical background.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: