We create games in popular genres such as match-3, hidden object games, and mahjong solitaire. Our portfolio includes over 20 world-class projects, including Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels series, and others.
We are currently looking for an experienced 2D Game Lead Artist (Solitaire project) to join one of our art team and work on art quality control on the project and managing a team of artists.
What you will do:
- Formation, maintenance and development of the artistic style of the project;
- Manage a team of artists: the formation and training of the team, the distribution of tasks, quality control of performance;
- Write feedback and monitor its implementation;
- Cooperation with other departments;
- Work with outsourcers (work planning, distribution of tasks, control of fulfilment);
- Art quality control on the project;
- Work in casual style.
It’s important to us:
- Gamedev experience at least 3 years;
- High level of expertise in your specialization: environment, characters, UI, puzzle grind, HOG grind or art. This means that your approach to work can be called systematic, and regardless of the complexity of the task you can achieve a predictable result of high quality;
- Excellent communication skills: you have to be able to express yourself clearly, both in written and oral forms;
- Skills in managing a team of artists: the ability to set tasks and monitor their fulfillment;
- Experience in working with outsourcers;
- Professional Photoshop skills.
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience in teaching;
- Familiarity with 3D.
We don’t expect you to know and be able to do everything equally well. First and foremost, the job of a 2D Game Lead Artist is to organize the production of art and manage a team of artists. To feel comfortable in this role, you should be a good specialist in at least one speciality and be able to find common ground with people of different specialities. This role is great if you are not interested in horizontal growth, and want to develop in team management, and production organization.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide;
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract;
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Malta, or Montenegro;
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment;
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events;
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialities;
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees;
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation;
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only.
More about G5 Games: