G5 Games is a game developer and publisher headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. We have over 900+ talented professionals worldwide who work remotely or in one of our 10 locations. More than 20 years ago, the company became one of the first mobile game developers in the world.
You may know us from hit projects like Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, The Secret Society®, the Jewels series, and many others.
We are currently looking for an experienced 2D HOG Grind Artist to join our art team and work on scenes for HOG projects. Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Work on scenes for hidden object games;
- Develop scene backgrounds;
- Layout, drawing and fitting search items into scenes;
- Work in a team and collaborate with outsourcers;
- Work in the semirealistic style of the project.
It’s important to us:
Extensive knowledge necessary to work within the speciality:
- Mastery of the photobash technique;
- Understanding of color, light and atmosphere;
- Understanding of linear and aerial perspective;
Mastery of basic artistic disciplines and tools:
- Understanding of proportions;
- General visual art skills: lighting, form, conveying the characteristics of materials, etc.;
- Professional Photoshop skills.
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience in working with the environment;
- Experience in photo retouching and color correction;
- Familiarity with 3D.
We don’t expect you to be equally good at everything, but it’s important for us that you’d be prepared to take on different tasks within your area of expertise if the project requires it.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide;
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract;
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Malta, or Montenegro;
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment;
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events;
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialities;
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees;
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation;
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only.
More about G5 Games: