More about G5 Games:
Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: UI Director.
- Over 5 years of experience in UI design;
- Experience in API development and integration of game interfaces;
- Portfolio of released projects;
- Experience in managing a department/team of UI designers;
- Effective communication and organizational skills;
- You have to be a strong visualizer, with the ability to transform game design, user needs and technical requirements into designs that are visually appealing, easy to use and emotional;
- Skill in creating designs that consider and maximize the effectiveness of typography, icons, grids, and color systems to layout screens for best results. Actively apply visual and graphic design principles (contrast, alignment, repetition, and proximity) to simplify use;
- Ability to approach results, such as user interface kits, with a systems-oriented mindset that is organized, user-friendly, and extensible for the future;
- Ability to analyze other most effective, innovative games and genres on the market to identify and understand the trends and behavior of other developers and audiences, and then apply that knowledge to our products development;
- Ability to present your ideas and your point of view in a competent and reasoned manner;
- Experience in creating UI documentation and guidelines;
- Presentation skills;
- Passion for games.
- Responsibility for creating and implementing UI in company projects;
- Development of company standards for UI as applied to specific game genres;
- Development and maintenance of UI design uidelines, processes, and practices;
- Analysis of game UX statistics and proposing options for improving the usability of the interfaces of the company’s projects;
- Training UI designers in the principles of usability and interface design;
Would be a great bonus:
- Understanding of game design;
- Extensive gaming experience and a love of games;
- Visual arts skills;
- Basic animation, motion design and special effects skills.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free sports activities.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only.