Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Director of Marketing Technology
You will own overall responsibility for the development and delivery of MarTech within the company.
Technology has already changed the way marketing is done at an international level:
- building in-house measurement and BI tools
- ETL-ing huge volumes of data from dozens of sources
- developing algorithmic buying solutions
- automatically submitting and releasing products to the app stores
- and even automating creative production.
You will provide MarTech vision and leadership with a focus on these and many other areas with the mission to empower marketing professionals with the right tools and drive the adoption of any MarTech that can positively impact the results be that partner or in-house solutions.
A background in leading the product vision and development of SaaS solutions for marketing (e.g. Ad Networks, BI tools, etc.) is necessary.
What you’ll do:
- Create and execute strategy for Marketing Technologies, serving as the champion for marketing technology initiatives
- Lead the evolution of marketing automation and reporting system and a dedicated development team housing web programmers, big data developers, QA, and other specialists.
- Manage analytics team supporting other marketing teams with both manual and automated reports, forecasting, and other models.
- Work with other departments in the company to ensure smooth operations for all marketing technologies and adherence to corporate policies
- Engage with data, tech and platform partners to understand the changes in the technology landscape and prepare the company to evolve and adapt its MarTech approaches accordingly.
- Years of experience in SaaS companies delivering solutions for marketing/advertising or with in-house teams dealing with marketing reporting and automation.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Extensive experience with product management including delivering product vision and feature prioritization
- Strong experience in managing product development processes, leading and developing technical and analytics teams
- Great project management and budgeting skills
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: