G5 Games is a game developer and publisher headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. We have over 900+ talented professionals worldwide who work remotely in one of our 10 locations. More than 20 years ago, the company became one of the first mobile game developers in the world.
You may know us from hit projects like Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, The Secret Society®, the Jewels series, and many others.
We are currently looking for Web Highload Programmer (Back-end) to join our team. Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
What you will work on:
- Participating in the server-side development of a highly loaded horizontally scalable system.
It’s important to us:
- Good PHP knowledge;
- Two or more years of programming experience;
- An understanding of the principles of OOP and their use in work;
- Experience in working with non-relational databases;
- The ability to work with version control systems;
- The ability to understand someone else's code;
- Technical-level knowledge of English;
- A desire to learn and constantly grow.
Would be a great bonus:
- Web API design experience;
- Experience in developing high-load systems;
- Experience in working with AWS services.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide.
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract.
- Assistance with relocation that helps move to one of the countries where the company has offices: Armenia, Bulgaria, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Cyprus, Malta, or Montenegro.
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment.
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events.
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialties.
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees.
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation.
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via g5e.com only.
More about G5 Games: