Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Junior Marketing QA Engineer (remote).
What you’ll do:
- Checking content on the site and stores;
- Checking graphic materials for compliance with approved ones;
- Timely verification of materials for launching promotional campaigns;
- Checking promotional campaigns;
- Competent writing of bugs.
- Knowledge of the basics of testing;
- Multitasking abilities;
- The ability to clearly and competently formulate the own thoughts;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Flexibility and stress resistance;
- Accuracy and responsibility;
- Strong Pre-Intermediate English.
What would be cool:
- Proven working experience with bug tracking systems;
- Proven working experience in manual testing of mobile/desktop applications OR websites.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via «g5e.com» only.
More about G5 Games:
We are in social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, LinkedIn
Swedish mobile game developer G5 Games organized IT-breakfast in Yerevan
How the G5 team draws attention to blood donation and supports a blood center in Kharkiv
G5 Games Opened an Office in Georgia