Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: 2D Art Director_remote
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and improve current and new art production processes at the department;
- Provide artistic expertise in all phases of creating art on projects. Advise their department and related ones;
- Form the artistic part of the design teams;
- Write guidelines and documents;
- Develop and implement new art production pipelines;
- Participate in the development of 2D artists in the art department.
- At least 3 year of experience in management positions (2D Art Lead, 2D Art Director);
- At least 1 game project on the resume, which has been released to the market;
- Ability to establish dialogue with related development departments, monitor integration and implementation by related departments;
- Project team building and development experience;
- Knowledge of the global mobile games market and trends in graphics, involvement in the global popular culture;
- Ability to provide feedback to the team;
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral forms;
- Knowledge of graphic development tools.
What would be cool:
- Experience in working with major gaming companies.
The company’s portfolio is mainly represented by mobile games in the HOG and Match-3 genres with developed meta gameplay. The stylistics of the projects are predominantly casual and semi-realistic. At the same time we are developing and experimenting with practically all known types of puzzle grinds and graphics styles which are new for the company and for the market, trying the most perspective production processes (in our opinion) and ways of creative process organization. The role of art director is perfect for you if you want to develop your creativity on the level of building a system, where artists can not only work productively, but also help the company to reach new bars of art quality.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only
More about G5 Games:
We are in social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Linkedin
Swedish mobile game developer G5 Games organized IT-breakfast in Yerevan
How the G5 team draws attention to blood donation and supports a blood center in Kharkiv