Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Web UX Researcher (with relocate).
Now we have only one UX researcher. However, we want the experience of our users and employees to be seamless and convenient at every point of interaction with the company.
And we need a second specialist, and more in the next year. We will develop and raise the UX research department together and enrich the teams with knowledge about our users.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior UX researcher for projects “around” games (website, G5 Store payment system, Launcher) and internal company services (HR platform, BI system).
What you’ll have to do:
- Generate research hypotheses, conduct usability testing and product research.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Organize studies with respondents.
- Design and conduct surveys and questionnaires.
- Conduct UX Benchmarking.
- Update and maintain the user knowledge base.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to identify, evaluate topics, and prioritize research.
- Interpret research data, prepare conclusions and present results to the team and stakeholders.
- Based on the results of the research, develop solutions for product improvement together with the team. Participate in the Design Demo.
- Promote the importance of UX research and the positive impact it has on the product development process.
- At least two years of UX research experience.
- Ability to communicate research results clearly to project teams.
- Experience in UX research in game development area would be a big plus.
- Ability to analyze research results and translate them into recommendations for product improvement.
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks, including hypothesis formulation, choice of research methods, planning, evaluation, and iteration.
- In-depth knowledge in the areas of user experience, interaction design and user-centric design.
- Ability to collaborate efficiently with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decision making.
- Experience with user testing tools.
- Commitment to creative problem solving and a positive attitude.
- Great time-management skills.
- English proficiency: Intermediate or above.
The main language in the company is Russian, but research will need to be done in English.
- Desire to develop and improve your skills, willingness to learn new articles and core literature.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only.
We are in social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, LinkedIn
Swedish mobile game developer G5 Games organized IT-breakfast in Yerevan
How the G5 team draws attention to blood donation and supports a blood center in Kharkiv