We create games in popular genres such as match-3, hidden object games, and mahjong solitaire. Our portfolio includes over 20 world-class projects, including Sherlock, Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels series, and others.
We are currently looking for an experienced IT HelpDesk specialist (hybrid work schedule) Podgorica.
What you will do:
- Prompt troubleshooting upon receipt of support requests (research and problem-solving).
- Provide reliable user support with a high level of user satisfaction and technical expertise.
- Encourages the use of best practice across the team, including documenting and sharing with others.
- Set up workplaces for new employees.
- Register, maintain and block accounts in company’s services.
- Install and set up the necessary software.
- Maintain office infrastructure, work with in-office and remote users.
- Keep track of equipment.
- Conducting regular inventory.
- Write manuals for software and/or services for company employees.
It’s important to us:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Higher education.
- Proficiency level of Russian;
- Admin-level PC skills (Windows, *nix).
- Basic knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP, VPN.
- Proactivity and independence in daily work, quick response to requests.
- User-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of ITIL standards & practices
- English proficiency: enough to read technical documents.
- Excellent communication skills (written/ verbal)
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience with Azure AD, MS Intune, Jira, Confluence.
Working at G5 is about:
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life in an international company with a multimillion audience: G5 games are played by 250 million users worldwide;
- Official employment in one of our locations or remotely under a contract;
- Maintaining a work-life balance of employees: remote work and flexible hours, sports reimbursement, and health insurance payment;
- Charitable activities: you can initiate your own project with the company's support or participate in G5 Charity events;
- Opportunities for professional development: access to resources for creating your own projects within R&D, an internal educational platform, and training webinars covering various specialities;
- Bonus system: project profit bonus for project teams and a performance share program for key employees;
- Language courses: free English lessons, speaking clubs for all proficiency levels, and free study language of the country of relocation;
- Entertainment: corporate events and team buildings, master classes for adults and children, webinars with guest speakers, coffee talks, quizzes, and contests.
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only.
More about G5 Games: