Have you been dreaming of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let’s grow and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish publisher and developer of mobile games. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we hold leading positions in the gaming industry. We develop games of Match-3, Hidden Object, and Mahjong Solitaire genres. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class F2P projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™ and more.
We’re looking for candidates for the position of: HR Data Analyst
What you’ll have to do:
- Develop, conduct and analyze the results of employee experience surveys.
- Provide regular reports and reports on request.
- Perform typical analytical tasks (datamines, calculations).
- Develop scripts (R/Python) to solve analytical problems.
- Develop, implement and monitor HR metrics to assess the effectiveness of HR processes.
- Set requirements for the development of analytical HR services.
- Create instructions for working with analytical HR services.
- Form HR data collection needs, develop data collection concepts.
- Monitor the quality and relevance of HR data in the company’s services: Recruiting CRM, HR Site, Jira, Confluence, Google Sheets.
- Track HR practices of competitors, research analytical services in the market, conduct benchmarking of HR indicators.
- Advise HR & Recruiting teams as well as managers on the application of statistics and probability theory to HR data analysis.
What we expect:
- Understanding of the basics of developing and running IT projects.
- Understanding of the basics of HR as a subject area.
- Knowledge of the basics of probability theory and statistics.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/GoogleDocs.
- Knowledge of R/Python and experience in using this language to work with data.
Would be cool if you have:
- Experience in the practical application of statistical analysis methods.
- Experience in the practical construction of predictive mathematical models.
- Knowledge of SQL at a basic level
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free sports activities.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: