Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position:_2D Project Lead Artist(Merge project)_remote
What you’ll do:
- Formation, maintenance and development of the artistic style of the project;
- Manage a team of artists: the formation and training of the team, the distribution of tasks, quality control of performance;
- Write feedback and monitor its implementation;
- Cooperation with other departments;
- Work with outsourcers (work planning, distribution of tasks, control of fulfillment);
- Art quality control on the project;
- Work in casual style.
- Gamedev experience at least 3 years;
- High level of expertise in your specialization: environment, characters, UI, puzzle grind, HOG grind or art. This means that your approach to work can be called systematic, and regardless of the complexity of the task you can achieve a predictable result of high quality;
- Excellent communication skills: you have to be able to express yourself clearly, both in written and oral forms;
- Skills in managing a team of artists: the ability to set tasks and monitor their fulfillment;
- Experience in working with outsourcers;
- Professional Photoshop skills.
What would be cool:
- Experience in teaching;
- Familiarity with 3D.
We don’t expect you to know and be able to do everything equally well. First and foremost, the job of a 2D Project Lead Artist is to organize the production of art and manage a team of artists. To feel comfortable in this role, you should be a good specialist in at least one specialty and be able to find common ground with people of different specialties. This role is great if you are not interested in horizontal growth, and want to develop in team management, and production organization.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: