Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: 2D UI Artist (R&D TEAM)(remote)
What you are going to do:
- Draw UI elements and windows.
- Assemble various window mockups.
- Prepare and optimize graphics for import into the game.
- Develop and maintain documentation and the UI-kit.
- Work in a team and collaborate with outsourcers.
- Casual graphics style.
What we expect:
- Basic knowledge of graphic design.
- Some experience with small iconography.
- Knowledge of UX basics.
- Understanding of the color and light rules.
- Understanding of linear and aerial perspective.
- Understanding of proportions.
- General visual art skills: lighting, form, conveying the characteristics of materials, etc.
- Professional Photoshop skills.
- Extensive experience in drawing various game icons.
- Education or work experience in the field of graphic design, layout, or infographics.
R&D Team — a small team of highly skilled artists, who find and test new styles for the company’s projects. You are not expected to have skills in dozens of various styles, however it is very important for us that you are ready to become part of the creative process aimed at finding new visual solutions in commercial graphics. This role is ideal for you if you prefer to develop your creative and research skills rather than participate in a flow production of art.
We don’t expect you to be equally good at everything, but it’s important for us that you’d be prepared to take on different tasks within your area of expertise if the project requires it.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: