Have you been dreaming of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let’s grow and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish publisher and developer of mobile games. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we hold leading positions in the gaming industry. We develop games of Match-3, Hidden Object, and Mahjong Solitaire genres. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class F2P projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™ and more.
We’re looking for candidates for the position of: Front-End Developer (remote)
What you’ll do:
- Makeup of layouts of varying complexity;
- Participation in the development of corporate websites;
- Debugging and error correction in existing projects.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS (jQuery), Ajax with two years of experience;
- Experience in semantic and adaptive layout development;
- Experience in cross-browser layout development;
- Experience with bootstrap 4;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Ability to work with someone else’s code;
- Technical level of English language.
What would be cool:
- Experience with CSS animations;
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS);
- Experience with Gulp project build configuration;
- Experience with Git;
- Basic knowledge of PHP.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free sports activities.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: