Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Big Data Developer (office/remote)
We are currently looking for established or aspiring professionals in two areas:
- Development and optimization of mechanisms for collecting, processing, storing and analyzing game logs data of our company’s games.
- Development of functionality for processing information from external marketing sources (Apple, Google, Adjust, Facebook and many others) with subsequent enrichment of this data for automatic ad targeting in our games.
What this will give you professionally:
- You will be able to improve your Big Data optimization skills as the amount of data grows exponentially.
- You will find out what game metrics are used to achieve success in game development from the inside.
- You will practice with Machine Learning and Lambda mechanics.
- We plan to use streaming technologies, so you can master this mechanic from start to finish.
What you are going to do:
- Develop algorithms for converting and analyzing data from gaming devices (and not only) using Hadoop ecosystem products.
- Write a toolkit for Data Analyst, as well as implement ML models.
- Optimize ETL-processes.
What we expect:
- Java programming experience: at least 2 years (1 for trainee).
- Not less than 1 year experience with Hadoop ecosystem products (understanding of the basic mechanics for trainee).
- Ability to sort out someone else’s code.
- Ability to independently find solutions to problems beyond your current knowledge.
- Willingness to learn and grow constantly.
Would be a great bonus:
- Amazon EMR experience.
- Amazon Redshift experience.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: