Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Game QA Automation Lead
What you’ll have to do:
- Implement and develop automated testing on game projects, from general concepts to direct implementation of tests.
- Develop the framework for automating testing of games on mobile platforms in collaboration with our game engine development team.
- Write automated test kits for game features based on the analysis of requirements and specifications.
- Constantly analyze and work on improving the efficiency of automated testing.
- Maintain the infrastructure necessary for automated testing of games in collaboration with DevOps.
- Collaborate with the QA Manual Team to maximize the efficiency of the overall testing process.
What we expect:
- Experience in automation of cross-platform mobile games testing on iOS and Android using Appium or similar tools.
- Experience with Python testing frameworks, preferably Pytest.
- Experience with mobile device farms.
- Experience in working with and integrating tests into CI/CD systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in testing and writing automated tests.
- Analytical mindset and attention to details.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a managerial position.
- Ability to express ideas competently and concisely in writing.
- Leadership qualities, responsibility, ability to learn and desire to grow.
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience in automated testing of games or other applications on PC or consoles.
- Experience in developing application software in Python.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free sports activities.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
Please be aware that the email correspondence with G5 Games representatives is conducted via "g5e.com" only.