- Upper intermediate or better level in English;
- Work experience as a business development manager;
- Experience of participation and organization of conferences;
- Stress resistance;
- Love of business trips;
- Experience in working with treaties.
- End-to-end management of various relationship’s in APAC + rest of the world;
- Collaborate closely with the development, legal and finance teams;
- Oversee development and publishing deals in accordance with USA (California) law subject to company’s goals, seeking the decision on company’s own terms;
- Screen existing game development and outsourcing companies to hire teams for contract development;
- Communicate with key game development/outsourcing partners on regular basis to strengthen existing relationships: arrange meetings, conference calls and regular correspondence by email;
- Keep updated information on current accounts subject to company’s internal tracking means such as Google Drive, JIRA, Subversion (SVN);
- Attend industry events, such as conferences and exhibitions that take place in Ukraine, Russia, EU countries and USA: arrange participating members’ schedule, take care of follow-ups and provide detailed report on each event;
- Be able to organise event in Ukraine, Russia, USA and EU countries to increase organisation’s brand awareness.
What we offer:
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.