We are looking for a mentor and coach who will help the IT team grow.
- At least 10 years of progressive growth experience running a multi-site infrastructure;
- Multinational company experience;
- Knowledge of SIEM, IPS/IDS, DLP systems;
- Experience of implementation of PCI-DSS, ISO27001;
- Understanding of ITIL; SAST, DAST; devsecops process;
- Understanding and construction of Secure SDLC;
- Knowledge of Information Security and risk management principles;
- Experience with Git, Docker, GitlabCI, Bamboo, EFK,Prometheus, Grafana, Ansible, Hashicorp: Vault и Terraform, AWS;
- Experience with Atlassian (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, ServiceDesk), Gsuite, AD, LDAP, WSUS, IPsec, VLAN, DFL, Mikrotik, Cisco.
- Perform estimations for new or changing requirements;
- Negotiate and manage project priorities and manage the infrastructure team to ensure the timely completion of projects;
- Directly manage key IT Infrastructure components;
- Work closely with all business functions and management to ensure enterprise level infrastructure support and service level agreements are met;
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy development;
- Ability to coordinate and drive IT Operations;
- Monitor and review network performance, capacity, reliability, and security. Schedule maintenance and upgrades when appropriate;
- Drive internal customer satisfaction by actively monitoring the end-user experience and creating and implementing action plans to address significant issues.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space in the city center;
- Full-time position, flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Job interview-based salary;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for the employee.