G5 Entertainment, (G5EN) a publicly traded, growing developer and publisher of high quality mobile games is looking to expand the User Acquisition / Growth team. You will be collaborating closely with our marketing, creative and product teams to complete initiatives and contribute to G5's continual growth. You will play a vital part in the company's growth strategy by managing and owning performance marketing advertisement campaigns globally across a multitude of different channels and partners.
- Collect and process paid traffic data;
- Analyze paid traffic KPIs;
- Analyze user behavior inside the game to identify in-game events and behavior patterns and develop new quality indicators;
- Analyze churn rates and patterns to develop an ideal re-engagement strategy;
- Create predictive Revenue/LTV models;
- Analyze the performance of variouse creatives using statistical techniques;
- Support the marketing and analytical teams with performance reports and reviews;
- Analyze, report and and help to continuosly improve all marketing KPIs.
- Strong knowledge of Mathematical Theory, Probability and Statistics;
- Understanding of R/Python and practical experience with this data science toolkit;
- Expertise in statistical analysis techniques;
- Expertise in developing predictive mathematical models;
- Understanding of F2P game monetization basics;
- Understanding of mobile game user acquisition basics;
- Knowledge of the main KPIs used to measure user acquisition performance;
- Experience working with user acquisition/marketing teams is a plus;
- Experience working as an analyst/marketer/game designer in a game development environment is a plus.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Job interview-based salary;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for the employee.