G5 Entertainment, (G5EN) a publicly traded, growing developer and publisher of high-quality mobile games is looking to expand the User Acquisition/Growth team. You will be collaborating closely with our marketing, creative and product teams to complete initiatives and contribute to G5's continual growth. You will play a vital part in the company's growth strategy by managing and owning performance marketing advertisement campaigns globally across a multitude of different channels and partners.
Are you looking to join a team, where you can actually drive impactful results on a large scale?
- Manage the daily operations of User Acquisition, which include setting up, managing and optimizing ad campaigns;
- Analyzing data to optimize campaign performance;
- Keeping aware of new tools that are available in the UA arena that might help improve our UA efforts;
- Conducting competitive analysis including monitoring competitor activity, specifically regarding UA;
- Understand user value across different titles, channels, and geographies;
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels;
- Own relationships with various channels and partners;
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts across various media types.
- 1-3 years experience managing User Acquisition campaigns;
- Experience with web analytics, analysis, and online reporting metrics;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including data analysis and pivot tables;
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and own projects from beginning to end;
- Familiarity with various ad platforms/networks/channels in the mobile industry (experience with Programmatic and video networks is a plus);
- Self-starter, motivated, can-do attitude;
- Passion for problem-solving and desire to execute daily optimizations and increase overall performance.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Job interview-based salary;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for the employee.