SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- At least 1+ year of experience in the position of ASO Manager or similar role;
- Experienced with A/B testing and data analysis;
- Familiarity with ASO tools;
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills;
- Upper intermediate English level. Additional foreign language/s at intermediate level is a huge plus;
- Passion for learning and searching for new marketing tactics;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, detail orientation, reporting and user-centric skills are crucial;
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the gamedev industry.
- Increase organic downloads and optimize conversion rate for the various platforms (AppStore, Play Store, Amazon, WinStore etc.) using methods of ASO;
- Develop and test metadata and creative concepts (both textual and visual) in order to increase conversion and visibility;
- Improve app rankings in search results in all app stores (keyword optimization etc);
- Brief designers and translators on graphic and text assets as well as creative experiments;
- Track competitor performance and conduct analysis for finding hidden potential;
- Follow and apply all the latest changes & opportunities of iTunes, Google Play and other stores;
- Deliver ongoing competitive analysis, making changes and applying new approaches to continually refine overall ASO impact;
- Monitor, track, and report key metrics;
- Collaborate with Product, UA, Support and other teams.
Will BE A PLUS:
- experience in SEO.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.