SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the gamedev industry;
- At least 1 years’ experience in ASO;
- Experience with ActiveCollab, JIRA, or other PM platforms;
- Experience with app analytics platforms like Sensor Tower, AppAnnie etc.;
- Experienced with A/B testing and data analysis;
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, detail orientation, reporting and user-centric skills are crucial;
- Upper-Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus level of written and verbal English.
- Analyze and optimize keywords to improve Store visibility through search;
- Plan and run A/B testing of various assets;
- Develop, execute, and track tests for all apps leveraging analytics tools;
- Share best practices and ASO insights regularly with product, design and UA teams;
- Set up and maintain App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines;
- Conduct research on competitors and their activities;
- Report regularly on the performance of all apps, as well as experiment results.
Will BE A PLUS:
- experience in SEO.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.