SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the gamedev industry;
- Practical knowledge of ads monetization and ads management, optimizations of mediation solutions. Experience within the games industry is a plus;
- Experience in reading and interpreting technical documentation of ads networks (SDK and API docs);
- Understanding of ad networks operation, reading and interpreting data to communicate to developers;
- Fluent English (minimum Upper-Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, goal orientation, reporting skills are crucial;
- Able to plan, develop, manage relationships and sales (B2B/B2C);
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs).
- Manage Ad monetization campaigns and recommend strategies for future optimizations;
- Identify and advocate initiatives that will improve Ad revenue generated through ad network partners;
- Segmenting users to optimize Ad targeting;
- Measure results of the Ad campaigns and optimize the assets and experiments;
- Identify new user engagement opportunities with mobile advertisements;
- Manage existing and create new business relationships with ad network partners;
- Work closely with other departments to improve Ad monetization performance.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.