- Leading a team of UA Managers (including hiring and training new UAMs)
- Acquiring users worldwide for casual mobile games
- Delivering on ROI/ROAS goals while managing significant UA budget
- Ensuring team’s adoption of state-of-the-art approaches to user acquisition
- Owning relationships with various channels and partners
- Collaborating with other teams on analytical and automation tools for UA Team
- Working closely with ASO and creative teams
- Keeping in touch with market opportunities, competitors and trends
- Experience of leading a UA team of at least 3 people. Experience of hiring and training staff is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage large UA budgets at both team and individual levels.
- No less than 1 year of UA experience for mobile games and accumulated 2-3 years of mobile UA experience. Acquiring users for casual games or for mobile games from TOP-100 grossing charts is an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Power Query/Power Pivot is an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience with the top video networks & DSPs and/or with social networks. Additional experience with re-engagement is an advantage.
- Solid understanding of technology behind mobile advertising (MMP/attribution, DSPs, auctions, and etc.)
- Good spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Job salary based on an interview;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for the employee.