Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: User Acquisition Team Lead (office/remote)
What you’ll do:
- Leading a team of UA Managers (including hiring and training new UAMs);
- Acquiring users worldwide for casual mobile games;
- Delivering on ROI/ROAS goals while managing significant UA budget;
- Ensuring team’s adoption of state-of-the-art approaches to user acquisition;
- Owning relationships with various channels and partners;
- Collaborating with other teams on analytical and automation tools for UA Team;
- Working closely with ASO and creative teams;
- Keeping in touch with market opportunities, competitors and trends.
- Experience of leading a UA team of at least 3 people. Experience of hiring and training staff is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage large UA budgets at both team and individual levels.
- No less than 1 year of UA experience for mobile games and accumulated 2-3 years of mobile UA experience. Acquiring users for casual games or for mobile games from TOP-100 grossing charts is an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Power Query/Power Pivot is an advantage;
- Demonstrated experience with the top video networks & DSPs and/or with social networks. Additional experience with re-engagement is an advantage;
- Solid understanding of technology behind mobile advertising (MMP/attribution, DSPs, auctions, and etc.);
- Good spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Comfortable offices in seven cities across five different countries;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: