SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- ASO basics knowledge
- Intermediate level of written and verbal English.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the gamedev industry.
Will be a plus:
- Any related experience in marketing or gamedev
- Knowledge of Appfollow, SensorTower, Splitmetrics or related ASO-tools;
- A/B testing experience
- Copywriting skills
What you would do:
- Assist with semantic core compile and keyword optimization for various games and various localizations
- Assist with description writing according to store algorithms
- Assist with planning and running A/B testing of various assets
- Conduct research on competitors and their activities;
- Report regularly on the app performance of , as well as experiment results.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.