As the Head of User Acquisition, you will oversee several teams working on the paid promotion of G5’s titles to a worldwide audience. Your uncanny ability to derive meaningful insights from data as well as your technical and marketing savvy will be the foundation that leads all our efforts in developing UA strategy and delivering on it. Your people management experience will help you to nurture high-performance teams and foster solid communication with other teams in marketing organizations. You will also use your business acumen and strategic vision to manage multi-million dollar UA budgets and be an ‘advocate’ of G5 in any negotiations with the UA partners. The role requires significant cross-functional collaboration with Product, Finance, etc., and reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
WHO WILL BE A GREAT FIT:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven UA experience within the mobile games industry across more than just Facebook or Google Ads.
- Technical background and/or deep understanding of automation, programmatic buying, analytics and machine learning with regards to UA.
- Verifiable track record of growing revenue with the help of UA and managing multi-million dollar budgets.
- Success at building teams and processes to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience in approaches for creative testing at high velocity with great exit KPIs.
- Uncanny ability to derive actionable insights from scraps of data.
- A strong plus: experience with casual games (e.g. match-3, hidden object, mahjong and other casual genres).
- A plus: skills at programming (e.g. Python) and querying data (e.g. SQL).
- Must-haves: a positive attitude, a passion for games and a love of problem-solving.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop and own the UA strategy and its implementation across G5’s portfolio of casual games with a monthly multi-million dollar budget.
- Manage several UA teams across the globe to deliver unparalleled results and operational excellence.
- Ensure that G5’s UA employs cutting-edge approaches and technologies, whether it’s BI solutions, LTV prediction models, programmatic buying algorithms, UA automation or something else that’s yet to surface.
- Build strong internal communications to deliver exceptional performance and synergy with the Creative, ASO, Analytical and Engineering teams.
- Serve as a main point of contact and expert for the Product Teams in the field of UA.
- Manage the relationships with all of the key UA partners to ensure the best outcomes and competitive advantages for G5.
- Cultivate a growth-oriented, data- and achievement-driven mindset of the UA teams while also inspiring a good-natured and friendly working environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule(the ability to work remotely);
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.