As Director of Marketing, you will oversee several teams and individual marketers working on understanding and communicating with G5’s audience worldwide. Your experience with researching and understanding what drives, motivates and interests broad audiences worldwide will be the foundation to lead marketing communications and company’s offerings. The people management experience will help you to nurture the teams to a high performance and set up perfect communications with other teams in marketing organizations. You will also use business acumen and strategic vision to manage our key partners and be the ‘advocate’ of G5 in any negotiations with them. The role requires significant cross-functional collaboration with Product, Finance, etc and reports directly to the VP of Marketing.
WHO WILL BE A GREAT FIT:
- At least 5+ years of senior management experience in a consumer-focused industry (FMCG, Retail, Telecom, and etc.)
- A proven knowledge of strategies, tactics and approaches to market & consumer research
- Great management and interpersonal skills from setting up processes to handling HiPo employees.
- Advanced knowledge of English
Strong plus: knowledge of Western European and North American consumers
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Mentor and motivate employees within marketing organization, ensuring operational excellence and bar-raising results.
- Plan marketing communications with the focus on the audience of casual players worldwide using a clearly defined segmentation, targeting and positioning.
- Help G5 understand its target audiences with world-leading market data & insights into demographics, psychographics, lifestyle, and etc.
- Drive brand awareness with the help of content marketing, social media, brand collaborations, influencers and other activities.
- Build strong partnerships with the key platforms (e.g. Apple, Google and etc.) and help the company to leverage new ones where and when appropriate.
- Work across functions to ensure seamless integration of development, liveops and promotional efforts into a Go-To-Market and Marketing strategies
- Work on marketing processes, budgets and other administrative tasks.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.