- Creating Network Security analysis. Technical security assessment of systems and networks. security risk assessment of systems and infrastructures;
- Ensuring the functioning, monitoring, review, and improvement of the management system information security (NIST, COBIT, ISO2700*, etc.);
- Ensuring the development, implementation, and maintenance of up-to-date internal regulations on information security;
- Developing training materials and implementing measures to train employees in information security;
- Audit the compliance of ISMS with standards, corporate requirements;
- Managing personal data inventory and mapping, (including scoping of personal data inventory) and periodic update of both personal data inventory reports and maps;
- Defining, documenting and implementing the requirements of cybersecurity framework standard as applicable to data privacy; maintain and manage Privacy risks register and Privacy Controls Statement of Applicability;
Be a plus:
- Knowledge of malware trends and understanding of modern protection techniques;
- Security certifications like CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001 LA ;
- Knowledge of SIEM like ELK, AlienVault, Splunk etc ;
- Knowledge of IPS, IDS, WAF, FW, PCI DSS, OWASP TOP-10, Mitre Matrix;
- Knowledge of GDPR.
- Experience of implementation cybersecurity programme(NIST, COBIT, ISO2700*, etc.);
- BS in computer science, information security, related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space near metro station;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Job interview-based salary;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for the employee.