Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: 2D Artist (remote)
What you are going to do:
- Create game interfaces.
- Create game concepts.
- Create characters and locations.
What we expect:
- Understanding what modern computer games are and a desire to create them.
- Must be able to draw by hand and on a graphics tablet.
- Creative thinking.
- Knowledge of anatomy, color, perspective building.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to work in high and low resolution.
- A relevant portfolio.
- Willingness to work in a team.
- Ability to create in different graphic styles and an understanding of different styles. Preference for cartoon style and photorealism.
- Ability to quickly create high-quality graphics.
- Ability to use references correctly.
Would be a great bonus:
- Experience in creating interfaces.
- Animation and special effects skills.
- Familiarity with the Maya package, Sketchup.
- Visual arts education.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: