Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: Graphic Designer
- Research of current trends in marketing graphics for casual mobile games;
- Participation in the formulation of hypotheses about what may be in demand among the audience of casual mobile games (stylistics, graphic techniques, images);
- Creation of graphic materials (banners, screens for stores, icons) reflecting the concept of a new game to test this concept on the audience of casual mobile games;
- Creation of bright and selling feature graphics in line with the stores' guidelines (e.g. App Store and Google Play).
What we expect:
- At least one year of experience as a graphic designer in game development;
- Experience in creating graphic materials for ASO and marketing: creating screenshots and icons for the visual content of the company's game stores;
- Professional knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Ability to come up with and expand on creative ideas;
- Ability to work in a team, listen to constructive feedback, and bring the work to a conclusion.
- The ability to draw by hand and on a tablet;
- Basic knowledge of 3D modeling;
- The level of English language is not less than B2.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Comfortable offices in seven cities across five different countries;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)