Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let's develop and create better games together :)
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: HR People Partner!
What you’ll do:
- Supervise HR processes: adaptation, evaluation, motivation, retention, etc.;
- HR-consultation for project teams and managers;
- Supervise and conduct One-on-one meetings, Performance Review meetings, Regular Meetings with management, Exit Interviews, etc.;
- Provide effective communication between divisions and employees of the company;
- Create Follow-ups on the results of the meetings, work with JIRA and Confluence.
- At least 2+ years of experience in the position of HRM/HR Generalist/People Partner in an IT company;
- Understanding of principles of HR processes organization in the company: adaptation, motivation, evaluation, retention, etc.;
- Experience in individual work with employees and successful experience with all types of meetings;
- Excellent negotiating and presentation skills;
- Experience in settling challenging situations;
- Sincere interest and love for people, friendliness;
- High level of emotional intelligence, personal maturity;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Ability to write competent Follow-ups on the results of the meetings;
- Pre-intermediate English or better.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Relocation program to help you organize your move and keep costs down;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter :)
More about G5 Games: