G5 Entertainment, (G5EN) a publicly traded, growing developer and publisher of high quality mobile games is looking to expand the User Acquisition / Growth team. You will be collaborating closely with our marketing, creative and product teams to complete initiatives and contribute to G5's continual growth. You will play a vital part in the company's growth strategy by managing and owning performance marketing advertisement campaigns globally across a multitude of different channels and partners.
Are you looking to join a team, where you can actually drive impactful results on a large scale?
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- 1+ years experience in creative marketing or relevant industry;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, design, analytics, or related area of study;
- Experience with web analytics, analysis and online reporting metrics;
- Proficient with After Effects and Photoshop;
- Understanding of the creative production process for various types of media including video, static, and interactive content;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel including data analysis and pivot tables;
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and own projects from beginning to end Familiarity with various ad platforms/networks/channels in mobile industry (experience with Facebook and AdWords is a plus);
- Self-starter, motivated, can-do attitude;
- Passion for problem solving and desire to execute daily optimizations and increase overall performance.
- Manage the creative User Acquisition pipeline for all titles;
- Track creative performs front/back end and analyze data to optimize creative performance and improve KPIs and provide frequent analysis reporting;
- Conceptualize and produce new videos, banners, playable ads, end cards, and other marketing assets, with and without the help of internal Motion Design and Graphic Design teams;
- Test creative assets and iterations, and analyze performance metrics to make informed UA decisions;
- Conduct competitive analysis including monitoring competitor activity, specifically regarding UA;
- Understand user value across different titles, channels, and geographies;
- Identify and test opportunities with new partners and channels;
- Own relationships with various vendors and channels;
- Help develop, implement and test new creative concepts across various media types;
- Help support marketing team with ASO creative testing;
- Test game assets and maintain internal best practices guide;
- Continuously optimize the creative production processes;
- Have a passion for video games.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.
Should your experience and qualifications meet the requirements of the job opening, you can expect a call from our Hiring Department within 14 days. If you do not hear from us within the said time, we may not be able to offer you a job opportunity right now. However, we will keep your resume on file and contact you as soon as the opportunity arises.We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in communicating and problem-solving. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in marketing.