SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- At least 3 years of experience in ASO / SEO, with 1 year of experience directly managing an ASO team of at least 3 people. Experience of hiring and training staff is an advantage;
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the gamedev industry;
- Experience with project tracking software;
- Experience with app analytics platforms, ASO tools and services like Sensor Tower, AppAnnie etc.;
- Experienced with A/B testing and data analysis;
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, detail orientation, reporting and user-centric skills are crucial;
- Fluent English (minimum Upper-Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus).
- Lead a team of ASO Managers (including hiring and training new ASOMs);
- Set up and maintain ASO framework, processes and best practice guidelines;
- Report regularly on ASO activities and performance of all apps incl. keyword rankings, install rate, and effectiveness of experiments;
- Stay on top of mobile gaming market opportunities and trends;
- Conduct research on competitors and their activities;
- Plan, review and follow-up on teams' A/B testing and roll-outs by providing regular checks and expert support;
- Work in close collaboration with the Product, User Acquisition, Analytics teams to tie ASO efforts to such results as retention, LTV, ROAS;Share best practices and ASO insights regularly with Product, Design and User Acquisition teams.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.