- Fluent spoken and written English (Advanced)
- Experience in negotiating deals with Mobile Ad Networks.
- Business Development experience across different regions (e.g. North America, Europe and Asia)
- Experience of working with the international contracts
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming industry is a major plus.
- Work across several functions including teams in marketing, business development, legal and finance.
- End-to-end management of all partner relationships for the marketing department
- Screen new and existing department’s contacts/deals/agreements and seek better deals or new opportunities subject to the company’s goals
- Communicate with the key partners on a regular basis to strengthen existing relationships: arrange meetings, conference calls and regular correspondence by email.
- Keep updated information on current accounts subject to the company's internal tracking means.
What we offer:
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.