- Upper-intermediate/advanced level of English is a must;
- Good writing skills. Be able to compose easy-to-understand instructions and polite replies to customer complaints in English;
- Confident PC user. Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Facebook, Twitter;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be responsible, patient and self-motivated.
Additional advantages when applying to the position:
- Education in the field of PR and Communication;
- Experience in casual gaming.
- Delivering support to customers by providing information in response to inquiries via helpdesk;
- Monitoring customer complaints and store reviews. Answering customer complaints at the app stores;
- Creating FAQs and user guidelines. Posting them to company's website and helpdesk;
- Processing customer feedback and escalating issues that require further investigation.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.
Please send us your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.