SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Passionate about mobile gaming, apps and the gamedev industry;
- Practical knowledge of digital, performance marketing, and ads management. Experience within the games industry is a plus;
- Fluent English (minimum Upper-Intermediate, Advanced a strong plus);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills, goal orientation, reporting skills are crucial;
- Able to manage content and maintain a large quantity of assets;
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs).
- Manage in-game marketing campaigns and recommend strategies for future optimizations;
- Identify and advocate initiatives that will improve player acquisition, and retention;
- Support creative asset development, including, but not limited to: playable ads, creative video, promotional materials from brief to final delivery with in-house creative teams, and ensure campaign messaging aligns with the overall marketing strategy;
- Measure results of the campaigns and optimize our assets and experiments;
- Identify new user engagement opportunities with mobile advertisements.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.